AREAS OF PRACTICE
- 50% Matrimonial/Family Law
- 50% Estate Planning
- New England School of Law
- J.D. , 2010
- Niagara University
- Bachelor’s 2005, Double Major: Political Science and Criminal Justice
- Massachusetts, 2010
- New York, 2013
Protecting your family is my business.
I have devoted my legal knowledge and expertise to the areas of matrimonial and family law and estate planning because they allow me to work with clients with legal matters pertaining to what is most important to them – their families.
I understand the emotional turmoil my clients undergo when they are faced with a separation, a decline in a loved one’s health, or a loss of a loved one. I strive to provide my clients with legal advice and guidance through life’s most difficult transitions in a compassionate, dignified, and thoughtful way. My clients are not just listened to, they are heard, understood, and supported.
- 2010 – Mediation and Negotiation at New England School of Law, MA
- 2010 – Basic Interdisciplinary Collaborative Law Training in Boston, MA
- 2013 – Center for Dispute Resolution Mediation Training in Rochester, NY
- 2015 – Basic Collaborative Law Training at Niagara University, NY – assisted with training
- 2016 – Court Appointed Special Advocate Training in Rochester, NY
- 2016 – Advanced Collaborative Training – How to Manage High Conflict People in Rochester, NY
- 2017 – Basic Interdisciplinary Collaborative Law Training in Rochester, NY – assisted with training
- 2018 – Working Creatively with Conflict in Westchester County, NY