Dignity and Understanding the Financial Reality of Divorce
Know Your Options.
Our speakers will talk about:
- How to reach agreement more quickly
- The different kinds of divorce available in New York
- How finances fit into the divorce process
- How to plan finances in and after the divorce.
Please Join Us
New Rochelle, NY 10801
The presentation will include insights from a divorce attorney and a CPA/ABV.
Shara is dedicated to providing compassionate, thoughtful counseling, mediation and legal representation during life’s transitions.
With a focus on the family’s emotional, financial and psychological well-being, she guides her clients during these unsettling and often stressful times to a more promising future with new possibilities.
Whether my clients choose mediation, collaborative divorce or litigation, I encourage my clients to explore what matters most to them and meaningfully participate in the process so that we can achieve resolutions that best suit the family’s immediate and future needs.
- University of Michigan, B.A. (Psychology; 1993)
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D. (1997), Moot Court Honor Society
- New York Association of Collaborative Professionals
- National Association of Divorce Professionals
- Attorney for the Child Panel Certified by Appellate Division, Second Department
- Collaborative Divorce Interdisciplinary Training, New York
- Association of Collaborative Professionals, May 2017
- Mediation and Conflict Resolution Training, Center for Understanding and Conflict, December 2017
- Intensive Mediation Training, Center for Understanding in Conflict, June 2017
- Attorney for Child, Appellate Division, Second Department Annual Trainings from 2005-Present
DAVID GRALNICK, CPA/ABV
David is a Partner with the firm of Klein Liebman & Gresen, LLC. He has assisted hundreds of closely-held companies, attorneys, accountants and financial professionals in engagements involving business valuations, investigative accounting, enhanced earnings calculations, and damage claims. Mr. Gralnick has a diversified background in litigation, consulting, accounting and auditing.
Mr. Gralnick holds a B.A. in Accounting from the University of Michigan. He is a Certified Public Accountant and he has also earned the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ ABV designation (Accredited in Business Valuation). He is a member of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants as well as the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
We will talk together and with participants about options for divorce that make sense for protecting the well being of the whole family and carving a positive path to a brighter future.